FREE BREAKFAST!!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009


This Sunday April 5th we are hosting a Friends & Family Breakfast and the best part is that it's all FREE!! now that I have your attention I need your help in making this happen:

  • If you know anyone in the Milpitas area (San Jose/Fremont) tell them to come check it out, foods on us!
  • Post this poster image and message on your facebook, myspace, or twitter.
  • TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!
  • TRY your hardest to make it out as well
  • If you would like to help out with any donations (email me or leave me a comment) and I'll let you know what we need.

    Well all this cannot be done without YOU! so let's make this happen here is the lowdown on the FREE breakfast

WHEN&WHERE:
Time- 9:30-11am
Location: Milpitas Campus 241 S. Main St.
More Info: cwcmilpitas.com

blog comments powered by Disqus