Sunday Night REwind

Sunday, April 5, 2009



  • There was a great excitement this whole week for Sunday, and it finally is here, and I'm still excited!!
  • Big THANKS to all those who made it happen, both the leadership and the volunteers from CWCM, this could not have happened with out yall.
  • I love seeing a group of people come together with one purpose, it's awesome.
  • We honestly might have not had a clue what we were doing, just an idea, but now we know. Hmm...I wonder if a FREE monthly breakfast is on CWCM's schedule? just a thought.
  • The FREE breakfast that we've been promoting, EVERYWHERE, was a SUCCESS!! several people showed up, food was almost all gone, and people just came together both to serve and just to have fun.
  • I forgot his name but I think they call him uncle Joe, we talked and he gave me a nickname "Kadosh" means Holy in Greek which means Santo in Spanish which means me, Santos!
  • Two words to paint a picture of how the church looked, FULL HOUSE.
  • The whole production team, one word...WOW!!
  • Everyone did a good job from the smallest to the leading role (oh by the way who was playing the Barabbas role, now he was good, haha j/k)
  • Seeing people accept Jesus gets me pumped, reminds me of when I crossed the line, hmm I wonder of what we can start for new believers, like a first step class?
  • P. Ant always puts me on the spot, but it's good though I either sink or swim, and I'll try my hardest to swim it may not look pretty but I'll get there.
  • Can't believe I get to be a part of this, WOW, Thank you Lord.
  • Pics and videos coming up SOON.
  • That's it for tonight forgot tomorrow is Monday, and it's back to work. Gnite.

blog comments powered by Disqus